Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Faith In America


I was asked to post this if I agree or delete it if I don't.
It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God.
Therefore I have a very hard time understanding
why there is such a problem in having "In God We Trust"
on our money and having "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance.

I AGREE !

So here goes:


I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG,
OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS,
ONE NATION UNDER GOD,
INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY
AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

"Dear Heavenly Father,
hold our troops in your loving hands.
Protect them as they protect us.
Bless them and their families
for the selfless acts they perform
for us in our time of need."

It's your turn:
Please stop a moment
and say a prayer for our troops
(land, air, and sea) in
Afghanistan, Kuwait,
Iraq and all around the world.

Thank you!

No comments: