Sunday, April 30, 2006

Good Night Tonight




It is 10 PM, so here is my final entry for today. I love sharing my heart with all of you.

Now curl up in satin sheets,
Your teddy bear hold tight,
I'll read to you your favorite poem,
And then turn out the light.

The day is over, night has come,
Give thanks for all you are,
The sleepy fairy is here to grant,
Your wish upon a star!

Love to all of you, my precious online friends...

You who light up the dark corners of my life with stars,
You who add the colors to the rainbow of my days.

You are my treasure!
Love and laughter always!

"A friend will joyfully sing with you when you are on the mountain top, and silently walk beside you through the valley."

"A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24

The Lord has blessed me continually throughout my life with a particular blessing that in many instances has made my life better. I don’t understand why he has blessed me in this particular area but the Lord has and I am grateful for this blessing. I doubt that my life is different from yours for I know the Lord has blessed you in this same area as He has me. This life changing and enriching blessing is the friends that He has placed in my life. I do believe that God places individuals in our lives at certain times to help us bear our burdens and to have comfort during certain rough periods of our lives. In my opinion, a person who can look at their lives and see the positive impact of friends, is a richly blessed individual.

May you be richly blessed!

No comments: