Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Quick Translation Guide For Men



The woman says: You want...
The woman means: You want...

The woman says: We need...
The woman means: I want...

The woman says: It's your decision.
The woman means: The correct decision should be obvious!

The woman says: Do what you want.
The woman means: You'll pay for this later!

The woman says: We need to talk!
The woman means: I need to complain.

The woman says: Sure... go ahead.
The woman means: I don't want you to.

The woman says: I'n not upset.
The woman means: Of course I'm upset you moron!

The woman says: You're ... so manly.
The woman means: You sweat alot and need a shave.

The woman says: Be romantic, turn out the lights.
The woman means: I have flabby thighs.

The woman says: This kitchen is so inconvenient!
The woman means: I want a new house.

The woman says: I want new curtains.
The woman means: Also carpeting, furniture, and wallpaper...

The woman says: I need wedding shoes.
The woman means: The other forty pairs are the wrong shade of white.

The woman says: Hang the picture there.
The woman means: No, I mean hang it there!

The woman says: I heard a noise!
The woman means: I noticed you were almost asleep.

The woman says: Do you love me?
The woman means: I'm going to ask for something expensive.

The woman says: How much do you love me?
The woman means: I did something today you're not going to like.

The woman says: I'll be ready in a minute.
The woman means: Kick off your shoes and take an hour nap.

The woman says: Am I fat?
The woman means: Tell me I'm beautiful.

The woman says: You have to learn to communicate.
The woman means: Just agree with me!

The woman says: Are you listening to me?
The woman means: Too late, your doomed!

The woman says: Yes
The woman means: No

The woman says: No
The woman means: No

The woman says: Maybe
The woman means: No

The woman says: I'm sorry!
The woman means: You'll be sorry!

The woman says: Do you like this recipe?
The woman means: You better get used to it!

The woman says: All we're going to buy is a soap dish.
The woman means: I'm coming back with enough to fill this place.

The woman says: Was that the baby?
The woman means: Get out of bed and walk him!

The woman says: I'm not yelling!
The woman means: Yes I am! I think this is important!

In answer to the question "What's wrong?":

The woman says: The same old thing.
The woman means: Nothing.

The woman says: Nothing.
The woman means: Everything.

The woman says: Nothing, really.
The woman means: It's just that you're an idiot!

The woman says: I just need some space.
The woman means: .... without you in it.

The woman says: Do I look fat in this dress?
The woman means: We haven't had a fight in a while.

The woman says: No, pizza is fine.
The woman means: .... you cheap slob!

The woman says: I just don't want a boyfriend now.
The woman means: I just don't want you as a boyfriend now.

The woman says: I don't know, what do you want to do?
The woman means: I can't believe you have nothing planned.

The woman says: Come here!
The woman means: My dog does this too!

The woman says: I like you, but...
The woman means: I don't like you.

The woman says: You never listen.
The woman means: You never listen.

The woman says: Oh, no, I'll pay for myself.
The woman means: I'm just being nice; there's no way I want to go dutch.

The woman says: I'm just going out with the girls.
The woman means: We're gonna make fun of you and your friends.

*****Now doesn't that help a little, guys?****
(That means pay attention!)

No comments: