Friday, July 14, 2006

We're Off to See the Wizard!


Four United States Presidents get caught up in a tornado
and off they whirled to the land of OZ.

They finally made it to the Emerald City and went to find the Great Wizard.

What brings the 4 of you before the great Wizard of Oz??

Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly and said:
"I've come for some courage."

No Problem!" said the Wizard. "Who's next?"

Richard Nixon stepped forward,
"Well, I think I need a heart."

"Done!" says the Wizard.
Who comes next before the Great and Powerful Oz??

Up stepped Bush and said,
"I'm told by the American people that I need a brain."

"No problem," said the Wizard.
"Consider it done."

Then there is a great silence in the hall.
Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around,
But he doesn't say a word.
Irritated, the Wizard finally asks,

"Well, what do you want?"

"IS DOROTHY HERE?"

No comments: