Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Don't Do Windows


I don't do windows because...
I love birds and don't want one to run
into a clean window and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because...
I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt
then I'll feel terrible (plus they may sue me).

I don't mind the dust bunnies because...
They are very good company, I have named most
of them, and they agree with everything I say.

I don't disturb cobwebs because...
I want every creature
to have a home of their own.

I don't Spring Clean because...
I love all the seasons and don't want the
others to get jealous.

I don't pull weeds in the garden because...
I don't want to get in God's way,
HE is an excellent designer!

I don't put things away because...
My children will never be able
to find them again.

I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because...
I don't want my guests to stress out over what
to make when they invite me over for dinner.

I don't iron because...
I choose to believe them when they say "Permanent Press".

I don't stress much on anything because...
"A Type" personalities die young
and I want to stick around
and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!

No comments: