Sunday, November 12, 2006

Being Me


What I've learnt from being me...

Not everyone will like it.

Not everyone will see,

That when I smile and be happy,

Thats just me.

But when I'm quiet

And left all silent

That's not really the heart of me.

I'm still this little kid I've always been,

But I've learnt that I will always be me.

You can't change yourself deep inside.

You can change your looks but not yourself...

Fake puppet is what I became.

But I couldn't keep it up at all,

I crumbled, I fell.

Down in a swirl of abuse, of keeping feelings in

not telling anyone.

But now I've learnt from being me,

That I'm me no matter what I am.

And you should never change yourself

Because God made you the way you are...

Variety is the spice of life.

Please learn from my mistakes.

No problem is too big for God, or the real you.

No comments: