Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Without Dreams



I just recently started a new job. It is something I've never done before and I was not confident I could do it. So I decided I would try and I would do my very best because that is all God asks of me. I am at peace because I am not a failure as long as I have tried and learned. Here are some words that helped me through...If I can do it, so can you! Keep your chin up...You are not a failure!

-God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

-God accepts us where we are...to take us to where He wants us to be.

-"Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone? Your comfort zone is the life you've known. Within your comfort zone, you relate to the same life you've known. Within your comfort zone, you relate to the same people in the same way you always have, and make decisions based on what you decided the last time. Your comfort zone feels secure, because it is so familiar. And yet, the life contained within that zone may not be serving you well. You are invited to embark on an adventure in faith, to step into greater possibilities that you cannot yet see. What will it take for you to move beyond the edge of the life you've known?"
-by Mary Manin Morrissey

No comments: